• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sad loss of a dear SkiTalk friend - Sugar Cube

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So sad to hear of this.

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
My first Epic experience was in Summit Co. in late March of 2011. Sugar Cube and Uncle Louie were still winter residents at Breckenridge. They were both great people to hang with, it will always be a great memory. Greg served as a tour guide at Breck for a group of us, a L3 instructor showing off his home mountain.That was a life changing trip, I returned to many Gatherings as a result, made life-long relationships with many who post here.
I've lost a few great friends recently, it is very hard to comprehend that they will never be in my life again.
May Nancy Rest in Peace. My heart hurts for Greg.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Let's display this too, was their marriage at a Let's Go Colorado Gathering in 2008 or 09?
View attachment 200274
I'm glad you posted this picture of happy times. I was thinking of doing it myself.

I can't even imagine what it is like to lose a spouse suddenly. Sympathy seems so inadequate.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Wow that's awful, an awful tragedy.. So sorry for UL and rest of their family. :-(

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
I'm glad you posted this picture of happy times. I was thinking of doing it myself.

I can't even imagine what it is like to lose a spouse suddenly. Sympathy seems so inadequate.

Sympathy and empathy are enough for a gut punch here.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Gary Stolt

Mr. Style
Team Gathermeister
My first gathering was lets go Colorado 2.5. We met at breck at the base of peak 10 restaurant. Greg organized it and I haven't missed a gathering since. Nancy came into Greg's life shortly thereafter and I always thought that Greg found a real gem in Nancy. She has always been so good to Candy and myself and everyone else. My heart hurts for Greg.
I will work on finding out where final arrangements will be held and post them. Their home is 2.5 hrs away and I hope to attend the funeral.

Sponsor

Staff online