• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Arapahoe Basin 2016-2017

TS
dean_spirito

dean_spirito

Freestyle Ski Coach
Skier
Hey all! So it occurred to me that it would probably make sense to post this here....

I am planning a Beach Party for sometime in the next 2 weeks. My Swiss student that lived with me this season departs for Europe on June 6th and I want to send him off right with a rager at the Basin! I think ideally we would do it the 3rd or 4th of June, but I obviously want to accommodate as many people as possible. What do you guys think? I'm also not opposed to doing it mid week.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Hey all! So it occurred to me that it would probably make sense to post this here....

I am planning a Beach Party for sometime in the next 2 weeks. My Swiss student that lived with me this season departs for Europe on June 6th and I want to send him off right with a rager at the Basin! I think ideally we would do it the 3rd or 4th of June, but I obviously want to accommodate as many people as possible. What do you guys think? I'm also not opposed to doing it mid week.
Mid-week works for me. :beercheer:

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter

What does he think would work best?

TS
dean_spirito

dean_spirito

Freestyle Ski Coach
Skier

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Oh, I also have a grill with tools, some chairs and a small table. I'm happy to go early for beach spot.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Planning to be there tomorrow with my oldest sons. Only warm bluebird day in the near term where things should really soften.

IMG_5807.PNG

TS
dean_spirito

dean_spirito

Freestyle Ski Coach
Skier
Is that Monday the 5th (when they'll be closed) or Sunday the 4th (original closing day)?

Whoops. I meant to write Monday the 5th. Didn't realize they were going to be closed midweek. How about Tuesday the 30th? I'll pull the kid from school.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
The 30th works for me! Beach PARTY!

images

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Zuma closed for the season due to mechanical issues with the chair. Lower East Wall was open and closed late morning.

Snow is quite excellent - cream cheese. For now.

IMG_5815.JPG

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

Sponsor

Staff online