• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hockey 2023-2024

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
This was our house from 1st grade through about 10th grade. The kids were spending more time indoors in video games midway through high school. But man when they were waiting for the bus in the morning or after school it was ON!

TS
scott43

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
The less irritating Tkachuk..
IMG_20240202_145543631.jpg

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The Holy Grail...

Missed it at our base lodge a few weeks ago, dammit!

I'm always so out of touch with all the non-skiing folderol going on at our ski area that I also missed this.

At least I can still say I grew up with Buzzy Schneider.....dating myself, for sure.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
The closest I ever got was about 10 feet away. They had it on display at a Dallas area mall I was working at after they won it in 1999. That was right before I moved to North Kakalaki.

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
Day is done. I'm beat. No more all Star fun for me, coaching two games tomorrow and on the ice Sunday at 8am to forge the next generation. Or at least chase a bunch of tired kids around smashing my stick yelling "BEND ZEE KNEES!!!" :roflmao:

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
As an aside, I wanted to buy some merch for the boys, aside from the free jersey he got for the ball hockey fun. Toque, $45. T-shirt, $45. Ball cap, $45. Can't do it.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The closest I ever got was about 10 feet away. They had it on display at a Dallas area mall I was working at after they won it in 1999. That was right before I moved to North Kakalaki.

The Stars have been dead to me since they left MN in 1993 IIRC.

Asshats!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
The Stars have been dead to me since they left MN in 1993 IIRC.

Asshats!
I get that but I was in Dallas then. They followed me there and I was totally stoked. I had already found a bar owned by another Minnesotan near where I worked and was watching the games there with a bunch of other North Stars fans.. Then, Norm moved the team there.. Hooray for us hahahaha

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I could of touched it twice. Once in Toronto and once locally when Detroit won it with Brian Rafalski. He has a summer house 30 min away.

Sponsor