• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

JCF

Out on the slopes
Skier
IMG_0032 copy.jpg
IMG_0037 copy.jpg

Not a box, and not my cat. He was just here visiting.
This is a special one.
A year before my Father passed he sent an early birthday card to my sister. He wrote, "I know it's early but I couldn't resist"
The year after he died (in June 2017, two weeks before her birthday, a little ginger cat showed up on her doorstep. She said she was opening the door to leave the house and there he was on the stoop, and then he walked right by her into the house like he lived there. She asked all her neighbors and the vet to check for a chip, posted flyers in the neighborhood....no one claimed him....

The card,

123_1.jpeg

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
We had family thanksgiving a couple of weeks ago - ours hides on the heater vent in the basement.

• Haha
Reactions: JCF

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
Charlotte just told me that as cat parents, we need to allow our cats to enjoy the inexplicable joy of cuddling on top of warm, soft, clean, sweet smelling cloths just off of the dryer.

Message passed along, I did my part!

:D

Last edited:

Ogg

Skiing the powder
Skier
We are currently dealing with a wave a bratty behavior from the majority of our gang. Counter surfing, climbing curtains and screens, attacking unsuspecting loaves of bread, etc. :nono::nono::rolleyes::rolleyes::huh:

Sponsor

Staff online