• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

bbinder

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
image.jpeg
everybody needs a cat in the box

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
I have never owned a cat, but have been closely connected with a couple. The gray ones ... they're my weakness.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Cats really are so funny. We left an unfinished Monopoly game out last night, and our 18 year old (yes! she's that old!) cat started playing with the pieces across the wood floor at 5am. I was both amused and not amused at the same time. This is the same cat who weighs all of 8 pounds and will corner the biggest dogs if they come in the house. AND she's declawed.

RachelV

I run TheSkiDiva.com and work at OpenSnow.
Ski Diva Tester
How about cat on a router? Once it gets below about 66 in my condo, this becomes Kitty's favorite sleeping spot. Yesterday I was gchatting with a friend, the internet went out, and a few minutes later I said, "Sorry, my cat unplugged the router." :)

CCzIIjwUMAEFvw5.jpg

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
How about cat on a router? Once it gets below about 66 in my condo, this becomes Kitty's favorite sleeping spot. Yesterday I was gchatting with a friend, the internet went out, and a few minutes later I said, "Sorry, my cat unplugged the router." :)

CCzIIjwUMAEFvw5.jpg
Haha that LOOK! Like if EVEN try to kick me off my warm spot, I'll scratch your eyes out!

I'm one of those who happens to love the F you attitude that cats often possess. As long as they aren't truly mean, which I have found most aren't.

kimmyt

My Rack Is Bigger Than Yours
Skier
Cuteness! The cat is eating the shreds so they can barf them up later.

She is a chronic box eater. She doesn't actually eat the cardboard, but her mission in life is to rip it to shreds. Boxes don't last too long in our house because soon the floor is covered in little kitty bite sized pieces of cardboard she has torn off and spit out.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
She is a chronic box eater. She doesn't actually eat the cardboard, but her mission in life is to rip it to shreds. Boxes don't last too long in our house because soon the floor is covered in little kitty bite sized pieces of cardboard she has torn off and spit out.
I guess if she can't rip a bird to shreds, a box is a fine replacement. :0

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Or...if you'd turn the damn heat up we wouldn't have to resort to this.
Pfft, they'd to it anyway. Cats like it about 90 degrees, I swear!
Hence, the "sun deathray". Mine never did care for each other, though, so no cuddling occurred. I was shocked they were this close together. I had to have the black one put to sleep in the fall. I sure miss him. He was an absolute hoot.
1376143_10202346731535987_96360487_n.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online