• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
image.jpg

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
When I groom my Aussie, the same thing happens. I always joke that we have enough to make another dog!

I always say they are a shadow of their former selves after a full undercoat shedding, but they already need it again.

Last summer they held on to their winter coats foretelling a big western winter. Finally letting them go, but we'll see how they coat back up this Fall.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I'm always surprised at how much a brushing produces - given how much they already leave all over the house!

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm always surprised at how much a brushing produces - given how much they already leave all over the house!
I just brushed Sweetie. OMG. I do it outside because it's easier to manage the hair, but it was windy today, so it blew all over the yard. Well, if the birds still need material for their nests, they hit the mother lode! ;-)

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I just brushed Sweetie. OMG. I do it outside because it's easier to manage the hair, but it was windy today, so it blew all over the yard. Well, if the birds still need material for their nests, they hit the mother lode! ;-)

It's easy to dump Cooper's fur in a trash bag. Loki's fur picks up static and sticks to everything - brush, bag, humans, carpet - so after I use the Furminator on the dogs, I bust out the shop vac!

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Elvira, Mistress of the Bark, and Destroyer of ALL things, with the Kong that was sold as Blab proof. FYI, with adding Pumpkin and peanut butter, "for extended play" 3 hours and 16 min lifespan.

exKong_zpsjvkj3vzf.jpg
My Sadie does the same thing to the black ones which are supposed to be the most destructo proof level. I find the red level is tougher.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Loki hasn't been eating much for a week or so. I thought it was just the travel (we drove umpteen hours to Flagstaff and back again, and they were in a hotel room while we were there), but he's still off his feed. Seems really lethargic (who wouldn't be after eating very little for several days?).

Waiting to find out if the vet can squeeze us in.

Sponsor

Staff online

• dbostedo
    Asst. Gathermeister
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid