• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Talking of cleaning litter, I have been seriously impressed with the Black hole style litter mats.

Granted, we have to put two in series otherwise the prime suspect cat would just jump over the mat.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
IMG_3111.JPG

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
When my cat started having litter box issues like missing it I put it in a washing machine drain pan which helped contain the mess and make clean up easier.

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
we have two geriatric cats. One of them is kinda losing it and forgets to turn around in the box sometimes. I put the box in one of those large trays for holding muddy boots they sell at home depot. Works great. Gathers extra litter and if the cat misses, it's fairly easy to rinse out. boot tray.jpg

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
I've often thought about crawling under our table while the cat is there but never did it. Now I don't have to!
I crawled under our deck to check its floor joists. Big beady eyes were staring at me. They were moving and after an initial shock I was relieved that it was just
a neighbors cat.

Cat was thinking "How dare you enter my space"

Sponsor

Staff online