• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Cat in a box

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
Thank you. It was still a pretty awful decision that I will probably always feel guilty about. At least it gave me the opportunity to be a little less judgmental about people who leave their pets at shelters.

Wow. 12 years ago now. He had an eye thing, as I recall something about his inner eyelid being damaged, so it was always a little weepy.

View attachment 20035
If he had a white diamond on his chest, he'd be a dead ringer for my "pill" of a cat . . . :)

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
IMG_4160.JPG

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Do be careful, though. A friend's dog died after eating a pair of panties. They didn't pass.

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
Do be careful, though. A friend's dog died after eating a pair of panties. They didn't pass.

Our female Berner ate panties when she was a pup. Threw up two pair and then never did it again.

This panty episode was totally random, laundry getting ready to be folded and out comes a claw and panty snag. He also happened to be in a just opened Toyota parts box at the time. I figured @Lorenzzo could do something with that.

IMG_4217.JPG

Last edited:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Somebody was mad at me... Vet day! Have to trick her to get her in the crate at home. Can't keep her from running back in there (to go home) at the Vet hahaha..

17098716_1589584914390374_3120373045078936401_n.jpg

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
One of my cats decided to have a pukefest yesterday. One purging on a hard floor surface, the rest on carpet. When it was over she was back at the food bowl. The difference between not enough and too much food is razor thin. The sliver lining is how easily it cleans up if you give it a few hours here in the dry winter air of UT.

I won't post photos.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
One of my cats decided to have a pukefest yesterday. One purging on a hard floor surface, the rest on carpet. When it was over she was back at the food bowl. The difference between not enough and too much food is razor thin. The sliver lining is how easily it cleans up if you give it a few hours here in the dry winter air of UT.

I won't post photos.

Wow! You had a cat puke somewhere other than carpet, even once? That's truly amazing!

Sponsor

Staff online