• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Candy corn... food from heaven, or garbage from hell?

Candy corn... yay, or nay?

• It's great!

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • It's OK...take it or leave it

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Disgusting!

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters

James

Out There
Instructor
not quite the same as the Mountain Dew/Grenadine/Vodka concoction we used to make in college.
Sounds kind of like Red Bull.
Red Bull and vodka was known as a “Ground Zero” downtown during the time people worked at the wtc site. RB donated some product for the cause. I think we had a pallet to distribute. First time I ever had it. Nearly the last too.

TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Sounds kind of like Red Bull.
Red Bull and vodka was known as a “Ground Zero” downtown during the time people worked at the wtc site. RB donated some product for the cause. I think we had a pallet to distribute. First time I ever had it. Nearly the last too.
Well it tastes a lot better than Red Bull/Vodka, IMO, but doesn't have nearly as much caffeine. (Red Bull has about double the caffeine of Mountain Dew)

Seldomski

All words are made up
Skier
The only use for the stuff is as a decorative element, like fondant. Technically both are edible. I dont think either passes the drop test. If you'd drop candy corn, do you pick it up, dust it off and try to eat it still? Or are you relieved?

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
1635955070280.png

TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Bumping for the season... and in the hopes that all those incorrect people who answered "Disgusting" will change their votes!

Rod9301

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Are you guys serious? Candied corn is really bad for you and bad period

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
We bought our last bag of it years ago because it seemed like a good idea. We each had a piece and the bag sat on the counter diminishing very slowly. Wife was eating a couple now and then, but she thought it was me.
One night we are watching the the tube and something falling on the floor. The cat was pulling them out of the bag one at a time and knocking them on the floor for his buddy the dog. Dog didn't mind a bit.
A good use of candy corn.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I came to post in this very important thread..

Sponsor

Staff online