• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Candy corn... food from heaven, or garbage from hell?

Candy corn... yay, or nay?

• It's great!

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • It's OK...take it or leave it

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Disgusting!

Votes: 26 49.1%

• Total voters

SSSdave

life is short precious ...don't waste it
Skier
High fructose corn syrup heaven!...

PS: @SSSdave wins the thread for consuming not just plenty of candy corn, but one year old candy corn while feeding the broken leftovers to innocent, little trick or treaters! :roflmao::eek::beercheer:
Well actually haha, as someone living decades in a large community of condo 4-plexes with few children, I haven't been handing out candy for decades as kids only knock on the few doors with usual decorations. I enjoy eating candy and sweets in moderation though tend to eat small quantities of anything at meals. Yeah eat like a bird and never much red meat.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
My teeth hurt just reading this thread.

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
All the candy corn that's ever existed was made in 1923. It gets passed around, recycled, etc. I used to like it okay, but then, alas, I got ahold of an earwax-flavored one. Actually, they all taste like earwax.

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
https://www.candystore.com/blog/facts-trivia/halloween-candy-map-popular/

1635619595608.png

TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Seems to be jumping on the hard seltzer fad, with Mountain Dew branding.... not quite the same as the Mountain Dew/Grenadine/Vodka concoction we used to make in college... it was dubbed "Skittles" since it tasted vaguely like them.

I'm 100% sure it's cheaper for them this way - no distillation, no pricey grenadine pomegranate/orange aromatics AND a chance to play the Collab Culture marketing game with the Sam Adams lot.

river-z

searching for seasons
Skier
I don't know why I love candy corn, because I don't really eat much candy anyhow but I do and I buy a bag of it every October. This time the only bag they had at Target was the three pound bag so I just went for it and I've been munching a few every day and plan to munch a few for as many days as it takes to munch it down. I'm gonna go munch a few right now...

TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I don't know why I love candy corn, because I don't really eat much candy anyhow but I do and I buy a bag of it every October. This time the only bag they had at Target was the three pound bag so I just went for it and I've been munching a few every day and plan to munch a few for as many days as it takes to munch it down. I'm gonna go munch a few right now...
Careful... a few turns into a handful turns into a lot pretty easily. :)

Sponsor

Staff online