• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado 2023-2024 Steamboat Resort/Conditions/Meetups

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
similar thought, that base level is shown on various weather sites to be hitting near or at 40.

Predictions change and temps drop decent amount going up, so hoping it's minimal or none.

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
When I skied the 'Boat Feb 15-17, the Pony Express lift was broke as well. I think they keep parroting "5 days until a new motor" to all who ask. This was the only disappointment, as the mountain delivered in all other ways (got ~5" of pow every day). I didn't attempt to get to the new Mahogany Ridge. Must have been some bored lifties at that lift, as it was listed as open all week.

dwlighting

Putting on skis
Skier
When I skied the 'Boat Feb 15-17, the Pony Express lift was broke as well. I think they keep parroting "5 days until a new motor" to all who ask. This was the only disappointment, as the mountain delivered in all other ways (got ~5" of pow every day). I didn't attempt to get to the new Mahogany Ridge. Must have been some bored lifties at that lift, as it was listed as open all week.
PONY was spinning yesterday when we came down. Not open, but new motor must be installed.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Jim Engelken says "Not in my f-ing backyard"

yea, pretty sad. I recall @Ron on one of the Housing threads noting several years back a 950sq foot home hit $1.4M .. and it was the least expensive listed.

Seriously thought about buying back in 2010/2012 time frame but just figured it was pricey then and I couldn't commit eventually relocating year round ... hindsight is lovely ...

Sponsor

Staff online