• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
Another must have thread.
The first one is Corky, a Siberian husky/Corgi mix. She was one of four dogs, the smallest and the most ferocious. She took on a rattlesnake one day and ripped it open without getting bit. She liked to lay on the snow in the sun. She couldn't beat cancer though.
Corky.jpg

This is Buster, our nine-year old Corgi and a rescue just like Corky was. He is a great traveler and likes to crawl under things. he likes our bed but only when we're not in it.
Studio_2015.jpg

TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
That was my intention by starting this. I'm sure TC will get around to posting some pics.

TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
I love Bulldogs. After we got Buster we took him to some obedience classes and there was a Bulldog there. His name was Meatball and he was hilarious.

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
I love Bulldogs. After we got Buster we took him to some obedience classes and there was a Bulldog there. His name was Meatball and he was hilarious.

Gerry I would pay to watch a Bulldog at obedience class! They have great personalities but STUBBORN is second on their list between eating and sleeping!!! And it is funny as hell except when it isn't...

Last edited:
TS
Gerry Rhoades

Gerry Rhoades

mtcyclist rippin' again
Industry Insider
Meatball was very funny but actually pretty well behaved, much better than a couple of yappy things that were there. We know about stubborn. The Corgi mix was the most stubborn dog I've ever encountered and Buster can be very stubborn too.

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
No dogs for me at this time, but I am the proud aunt of both Olli & Ziggy!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I recently stumbled upon a few pictures of Ziggy and Higgins playing in fresh snow in our back yard.
We really miss having Higgins near by.
12239346_10156106491340018_7351803726982017566_o.jpg

Higgins - Not sure what he was looking for but it sure was exciting for him
IMG_0217.JPG

Sponsor