• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sleepers Awake (no classic rock, we've enough of that in What if)

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
Thanks for "The River Cam" by Erik Whitacre, too long since I listened to Natalie Merchant.

We need to do @Philpug Phillynight Pheast for Pugskiers. Phil would organize a dinner night for Epic locals before moving to Reno, that is how I first met him.

TS
neonorchid

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
^ No problem.

When bored of "rock" (using the genre loosely), people singing whatever, usually "just another silly love song", or run out of new stuff to listen to, (short attention span), I tune in the classical station. Sometimes jazz. Have been doing so since I was a teen.

Btw, I like the idea of a Phil-adelphians Pheast, and I hate most restaurants, they always manage to screw up something. Not that I needed to tell anyone here that ... MDF and TonyS with the wine glass issue, lol, from now on I'm bringing a bottle of Poland Springs water with me! ;) .

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We need to do @Philpug Phillynight Pheast for Pugskiers. Phil would organize a dinner night for Epic locals before moving to Reno, that is how I first met him.

I forgot we used to do that. Usually around October, right? We might look to do that in Reno next season, maybe a BBQ at Chez Ziggy? The Pugski Preseason Party Phest.

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
When bored of "rock" (using the genre loosely), people singing whatever, usually "just another silly love song", or run out of new stuff to listen to, (short attention span), I tune in the classical station. Sometimes jazz. Have been doing so since I was a teen.

My single contribution, this video mesmerizes me. The backstory is Pavorotti did yearly concerts titled "War Child" to fund relief efforts. Sarajevo, the home of an Olympic skiing where Phil Mahre won his gold, was under siege during the Bosnian war, yet, still conducted a beauty contest to prove that life continues during difficult times. U2 and Pavorotti, enjoy

TS
neonorchid

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Good choice LP, I have "Passengers Miss Sarajevo" on standard red book CD. The cover art is a photo of the contestants holding a banner saying "Dont Let Them Kill Us".

Sponsor

Staff online