• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sleepers Awake (no classic rock, we've enough of that in What if)

James

Out There
Instructor
Wasn't that Push Push on the Duane Allman Anthology?
There's this. Total Classic of Southern Blues Rock.
Boz Scaggs, The Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section, and Duane Allman.

TS
neonorchid

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Yes it was, changed my mind about it. Thought Uncle-A might appreciate "Big Band" more, plus didn't want to encourage classic rock and have this turn into every other ski site's "what music are you listening to" classic rock fest. Ok to throw some in if it fits.
Btw I have that LP, love "Loan Me A Dime".

James

Out There
Instructor
Ok. Something a little mellower. I remember listening to this driving out of the smokey forest fire Sierras to LA in a Dodge Ramcharger. I think that vehicle still lives in LA. Classic surfer rig as without the top it had no window frames so was flat to the windshield. Like this

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Yes it was, changed my mind about it. Thought Uncle-A might appreciate "Big Band" more, plus didn't want to encourage classic rock and have this turn into every other ski site's "what music are you listening to" classic rock fest. Ok to throw some in if it fits.
Btw I have that LP, love "Loan Me A Dime".

Thanks, the big band Game of Thrones was fun. It is something I would not have found on any play list in my world. That is one thing I like about this thread finding stuff I would not come across on my own.

Sponsor

Staff online