• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

NFL 2023

wiread

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Mahomes being great doesn’t negate what Reid means to this team or has been over a couple decades as an nfl coach.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Since I am not a basketball or Hockey fan, from this point to the first pitch in baseball is not my favorite time in sports.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Since I am not a basketball or Hockey fan, from this point to the first pitch in baseball is not my favorite time in sports.
But golf....

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I’m with @Tex on this one. Coach helps develop the player, but the player is way more important. See Brady/Belichick and what they did without each other.

Reactions: Tex

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
I kind of like him as a commentator. Kind of more conversational and less bombastic than some.
His voice reminds me of one of the pro wrestlers but I don't know which one.

mikes781

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I’m just glad Romo finally made it to the Super Bowl.
He made a comment early in the broadcast about the pressure that Purdy was under appearing in the SB. That sent my buddy who is a Cowboys fan off the deep end asking what he knew about post season pressure lol.

Last edited:

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
He made a comment early in the broadcast about the pressure that Purdy was under appearing in the SB. That sent my buddy who is a Cowboys fan off the dead end asking what he knew about post season pressure lol.
Oh I know, he made several comments that made me laugh, he was making comments what Mahomes needs to do. :roflmao:

Powder High

Getting off the lift
Skier
2024 started out so promising. Then ....

S&P 500 Close

Feb. 8 4,997 UP
Feb. 9 5,026 UP
Feb. 11 AFC team wins Super Bowl
Feb. 12 5,021 DOWN
Feb. 13 4,953 DOWN

wiread

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I’m with @Tex on this one. Coach helps develop the player, but the player is way more important. See Brady/Belichick and what they did without each other.
Brady had a completely stacked team in Tampa. Bill had Mac Jones and a team recovering cap.

and bill gave Brady the benefit of how many top 10, top 5? Defenses? A lot. He never won a Super Bowl without one.

put Mahomes with Josh McDaniels as HC. Doubt he’s winning super bowls either.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Stacked? TB was 7-9 the previous season. The Genuis picked his players.

Put Mahomes on the 49ers, he still wins. Give Andy Reid, Brock Purdy, he doesn’t.

wiread

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Stacked? TB was 7-9 the previous season. The Genuis picked his players.

Put Mahomes on the 49ers, he still wins. Give Andy Reid, Brock Purdy, he doesn’t.
The 49ers have a top 2 roster in the entire NFL. Lots of qbs win with them lol

and lets post the roster of the team he won with in Tampa and tell me it wasn’t absolutely stacked on offense and defense

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
This is why we can't have nice things. Some jackass always has got to ruin the party. I was at the 1993 Dallas Superbowl Parade riot.. a few steps ahead of the mayhem.. Sat at the bar after I left there watching the aftermath thinking whew I was just there.. and there.. and there. when they showed the damage and places where people got wrecked.

Sponsor

Staff online