• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

NFL 2023

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Win or lose the 9rs front four has played excellent. Nothing up the gut all night for KC.. NADA..

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Well shit! That's now how I wanted to see it end!

TS
scott43

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Well shit! That's now how I wanted to see it end!
So my son will be very happy when he sees this tomorrow morning. He was a very upset 8 year old when they were pretty ineffective in the first half but I told him, it's a one score game and, like I told him two weeks ago, never discount experience and the will to win.

I'm upset because I had to watch the Taylor Travis nonsense and I really thought the Niners had a better chance. Turned into quite a barn burner in the end. Glad to see a competitive game instead of a blowout.

I'm sure the NFL is happy..

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Can’t bet against Mahomes and Reid.
I would say Mahomes more so than Reid. Not a knock against Reid, he is a great coach, but Mahomes could be the next GOAT, he has ways to go and a lot more skins to put on the wall.. But you just knew he was gonna get it done.

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I would say Mahomes more so than Reid. Not a knock against Reid, he is a great coach, but Mahomes could be the next GOAT, he has ways to go and a lot more skins to put on the wall.. But you just knew he was gonna get it done.
Ahh, that winning play call was pure Andy Reid, run to perfection just as he designed it.

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Ahh, that winning play call was pure Andy Reid, run to perfection just as he designed it.
Well I did say he was “great”. But great could be a stretch for him, but calling Mahomes great is no stretch at all and like I said, he could be the Greatest Of All Time (GOAT), some day.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This was an interesting article published in May 2023 about home values an descriptions for NFL players
*note, this is from last May and things may have changed.
From article:
Brock Purdy - Value unknown.
Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 6.40.26 PM.png

He might be a starting quarterback in the NFL who led his team to the NFC Championship Game as a rookie, but Purdy’s living situation doesn’t necessarily reflect that. Keep in mind that he was literally the last player picked in the 2022 NFL Draft.

While Mr. Irrelevant is a fun title, it doesn’t come with a huge sum of money. Purdy will have to wait until free agency for that.As a result, Purdy is living in a three-bedroom apartment that he shares with two roommates. His two roommates are Nick Zakelj, a backup offensive lineman who the 49ers drafted ahead of Purdy in 2022, and Alfredo Gutierrez, an offensive lineman on San Francisco’s practice squad.

Of course, it’s no different than in college when Purdy also had two roommates, including former Iowa State teammate and current Jets running back Breece Hall.

Meanwhile McCaffery
Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 6.42.01 PM.png

And Kittle>....

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 6.45.43 PM.png

Kittle might be a star in the Bay Area, but he and his wife prefer to call Nashville home. There’s where they own a 75-acre compound. The property features a building that looks like a barn on the outside but is a state-of-the-art gym on the inside

The apartment on the property is also spacious and has plenty of room for Kittle and his wife to entertain guests and have a family one day. The land is also full of natural beauty, although Kittle used some of the 75 acres to build a six-hole golf course, which is surely something you won’t find at the home of every NFL star.

Reactions: Tex

wiread

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Make no mistake, Andy Reid is great and has been for a long time. From smaller roles to the head role he's brought success to every player and team he's coached spanning a couple decades and has at least a top 5 winning percentage in the history of the league.

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Make no mistake, Andy Reid is great and has been for a long time. From smaller roles to the head role he's brought success to every player and team he's coached spanning a couple decades and has at least a top 5 winning percentage in the history of the league.
You have to cut him or Mahomes, who do you cut? That’s what I thought, I rest my case. Mods you can lock this thread down now.

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Wait ..... what if you cut off 2 of Mahomes fingers? Still Mahomes?
How about 3 fingers? 3 fingers at two toes .......?
ogwink

• Haha
Reactions: Tex

Sponsor

Staff online