• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD (until next week)

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Ah damn, he screwed up. Now he's saying it's the beginning of the end.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017...l-writer-says-after-predicting-end-world.html

I tried to tell you folks that earlier..

This one's even better.. The world's not ending Saturday. It's just starting to end but will take about 7 years to really finally end starting Saturday.. OK Whatev's..

Here's a fun fact. The original German version of Donald John Trump is ... Donald Johann Drumpf.. 666:eek:

Again.. This is just THE BEGINNING of the end of the world. We've still got another 7 years to waste, or most of us do..

Should have planned ahead!!

giphy.gif

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
so was this wrong? Thank goodness I picked up that anniversary gift, I don't think MJ would forgive me with such an excuse.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Seems like we're still spiraling down rather than up in most regards of humanity and nature.

Scientists say we're witnessing the planet's sixth mass extinction — and 'biological annihilation' is the latest sign
http://www.businessinsider.com/biological-annihilation-sixth-mass-extinction-2017-7
Honestly though, I think it would take a lot more to eradicate humans. Only humans have the power to eradicate all humans.. everything else going wrong would just make life less comfortable for most of us..

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Seems like we're still spiraling down rather than up in most regards of humanity and nature.

Scientists say we're witnessing the planet's sixth mass extinction — and 'biological annihilation' is the latest sign
Honestly though, I think it would take a lot more to eradicate humans. Only humans have the power to eradicate all humans.. everything else going wrong would just make life less comfortable for most of us..

while I agree generally a rather large asteroid could effectively wipe us out ... of course, I won't really worry too much should that be the case.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
while I agree generally a rather large asteroid could effectively wipe us out ... of course, I won't really worry too much should that be the case.

Ya we were hiking around Yellowstone over the summer and one of the park rangers commented that they were noticing an uptick in new geysers popping up. When that blows not only will the entire PNW become a new crater, the entire rest of the country will be buried under 6 feet of volcanic ash. I wonder what kind of wax works best on that??

TS
T-Square

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Ya we were hiking around Yellowstone over the summer and one of the park rangers commented that they were noticing an uptick in new geysers popping up. When that blows not only will the entire PNW become a new crater, the entire rest of the country will be buried under 6 feet of volcanic ash. I wonder what kind of wax works best on that??

Paraffin with cold iron bases.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Read there is some plan by Scientists to fix this risk, makes me think of the old 50s classic Crack in the World.

Sponsor

Staff online