• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Formula 1 2024

TS
scott43

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Interesting, or not maybe, it all looks very familiar..
Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose..

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Eh dunno AM struggling right off was not totally obvious and I'm chuffed for Ferrari and McLaren. Haas beating out RB in initial races is a familiar dish but Hulk made it spicy. I am definitely going with interesting especially with the corner passes.

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
Apparently the strategy was discussed before the race. Yuki is his own worst enemy.
Yeah I get the yeah orders but it's obviously demoralising for him. Not like DR is crushing it even on softs. YT is still looking at a future in F1, DR is past his for the most part. Make him earn it at least..

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
Yuki was unhappy ceding his spot to a slower team mate. Danny should just retire already
Yeah dunno if I'm quite there yet but I hear that and am open to it...

Like tuna says, I think even DR may be thinking it..

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Talking of trolls, Toto is working the commentary machine like a master. First everyone's head explodes over Antonelli and now everyone is scurrying like lit roaches to cover the possibility of Max>MB

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
I can't imagine leaving Red Bull unless he knows something we don't know. He wants a winning car and MB ain't that right now. Maybe the Red Bull will be a dog after the engine regs come in. Can't say but Adrian Newey is not an engine guy. Such drama..

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
Wow Alpine is quite a dumpster fire. How many more team members will leave before the end of the year? Wonder if Ryan Reynolds is regretting his purchase.. maybe they're looking at rebuilding with some good folks. It will take time..

Sponsor

Staff online