• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Formula 1 2024

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
The top 3-4 people where on soft tires where the rest were not.

P2 is on now

TS
scott43

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
MB 1-2. Looking racy. Any Intel on tires and fuel load? Q3, must...wait... :ogbiggrin: am I going to have to eat my words????

Jersey Skier

aka RatherPlayThanWork or Gary
Skier
FP1: Ricciardo tops first practice in Bahrain as 2024 F1 season officially kicks off

Winning practice, which means NOTHING. :)
Reminds of my customers who like to tell me how they won the MS150 charity ride they just did.

But, hey, at least it shows the car can go fast for a bit. I'd love to see DR do well this season.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
TS
scott43

scott43

Skier

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Time to race.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/formula...er-latest-red-bull-f1-allegations-bahrain-gp/

“The independent investigation into the allegations made against Mr Horner is complete, and Red Bull can confirm that the grievance has been dismissed. The complainant has a right of appeal. Red Bull is confident that the investigation has been fair, rigorous and impartial. The investigation report is confidential and contains the private information of the parties and third parties who assisted in the investigation, and therefore we will not be commenting further out of respect for all concerned. Red Bull will continue striving to meet the highest workplace standards.”
Ages fast.

I) Horner exonerated by internal "investigation"

II) 80 texts etc leaked in retaliation

III) Stink fails to go away?

IV) Out before the Euro business leg of the season commences?

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
Qualifying in 15 mins! And I'm in covid protocol and will watch every minute!! Muwahahaha!!

I want to see Alonso top 3. Anyone else have favoured outcomes???

TS
scott43

scott43

Skier
MB it would appear are simply sandbags.. :ogbiggrin: I read one former driver saying the car just looked too difficult to drive quickly. Someone else said there were murmurs of hidden performance. Driver always right?

Sponsor

Staff online