• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For fun...ski memes. Any SKI memes.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
1AFE6B85-43C3-4417-80E6-F968AFF915C3.jpeg

Reactions: tch

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
The bathrooms are indeed downstairs at Sun Peaks' Village Day Lodge but they installed ski boot friendly steps with a longer Run and shorter Rise vs conventional stairs. I can't recall anywhere else where I have experienced this.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Or a Superman. I refer you to you avatar. Although that is technically a Spencer Davis "Gimme Gimme Some Lovin" maneuver.
The Spencer Davis Group, now that puts a date on you and anyone who knows that name.

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
The bathrooms are indeed downstairs at Sun Peaks' Village Day Lodge but they installed ski boot friendly steps with a longer Run and shorter Rise vs conventional stairs. I can't recall anywhere else where I have experienced this.
Bachelor Sunrise lodge.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Snowbasin for one.

James

Out There
Instructor
Then there’s the places that install marble steps to go down to the bathroom. It’s diabolical. Plus, in the eating area, it’s slippery granite. People constantly going down.

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The Spencer Davis Group, now that puts a date on you and anyone who knows that name.
Vocals by Steve Winwood. How's that?

A song featured in one of my favorite dumb movies - Mr. Destiny.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online