• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For fun...ski memes. Any SKI memes.

Stephen

AKA Steven
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
image.jpeg

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
@Stephen - the contrast between that meme and your sig is - quite something!

(Only mentioned because I've had one surgery due to boot pain and I am considering more surgery for same)

TS
Stephen

Stephen

AKA Steven
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
@Stephen - the contrast between that meme and your sig is - quite something!

(Only mentioned because I've had one surgery due to boot pain and I am considering more surgery for same)

I can totally see where it would be taken that way. I should have added an explanation with it.
I actually have difficult feet to fit. That pic reminded me of Tricia giving me a hard time about them last time she fitted my boots. Of course it was just playful. So my intention was to make light of that not to be insensitive.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I can totally see where it would be taken that way. I should have added an explanation with it.
I actually have difficult feet to fit. That pic reminded me of Tricia giving me a hard time about them last time she fitted my boots. Of course it was just playful. So my intention was to make light of that not to be insensitive.

:)

And - honestly if we worried about anyone ever being offended by anything, we wouldn't post many memes ;-)

Where's that one Deanne had about when people tell you about how they're out skiing?

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

Sponsor

Staff online