• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Matchstix

Skis with cameras
Skier
Wow, what a day. First off big thanks to @Vince for showing us around all day. You know some seriously great spots!

Started out with a couple Wildcat runs, nice soft tree spots under there. We got a run on Ballroom not long after it opened, it was so good we did it again despite the line on the traverse in. @Poolskier Vinny hit a nice line on the second time through
We hit a few things off of Sugarbush and Supreme before lunch, here's @Unpiste coming down one of those runs. We decided to stay at Alfs so we could stay near Devils Castle. It opened right around 12:30, we managed to hit it about 20 minutes after it opened and hit some great fresh. Back to that same area afterwords, here's @Vince @Poolskier Vinny and @Unpiste heading down.
Last run for me was over High Traverse and up and into Eagles Nest or something near it. A bit of a sketchy entrance of either rocks or a no-fall turn, but the snow was fantastic below. Stoked for more days with this crew, hopefully the legs keep up!

Had a nice après ski, helped that my dad, Vinny and Alfred ended that last run at 4:45!!

Pumba

Out on the slopes
Skier
Great day over at the Bird! Sorry we missed everyone at Snowbasin but the fresh was just too much to pass up.

Got a nice video of @Tony S, @Needham @KevinF and @mdf coming down to the base area at the beginning of the day.

Also took a few shots of @Needham, didn't want to stop for photos most of the day!
View attachment 40752
View attachment 40754
View attachment 40753

Amazing snow over in Mineral Basin when we got in 5 mins after it opened. Hip deep for a few turns! Crowds were too much at the lift so we came back to the frontside, did a few off of Little Cloud and the Gad chairs, found some great snow and some nice trees. After we got split up towards the end of the day, I did one more run in Mineral Basin at 3:15. The snow was chopped up and getting a little thick, but it was a blast to cut up the empty bowl for the 2nd to last run.

On our way out we found my dad's boots in a glass case! So old they're a museum exhibit
View attachment 40751

See everyone bright and early at Alta tomorrow!

I think this picture is adorable. You really do look like a little kid looking into a candy shop...”please, sir?”...

Sponsor

Staff online