• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Photo Discussion Thread

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This is the last day to submit photos....Then we will be voting til the end of the month! Even late submissions have a fighters chance. Lets get them in!

Royal

UTAH
Skier
I have more pics, but sadly only one submission per person is allowed:(

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
A little over an hour to submit photos....then we will be voting over the next couple of weeks...your chance to start campaigning to other members and your friends!!!!

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The Photo Contest Entry thread has been locked for further entries.
Now its time to amp up the voting. Campaign for likes and wait in anticipation of the results!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We are not throught yet!!!! Keep voting. Tell your friends...get the word out..you can still win skis...and other great K2 stuff!!!

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Vote for Tim, Vote for Tim, Vote for Tim :)
(I just want my Midwest ski buddy Tim to win a pair!)

How many can say they trespassed to win?

VOTE FOR TIM.jpg

Last edited:

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Wow, @K2 Rat is still going strong as the overall winner, but the podium is still contested ... vote for your favs!

Yeah - 4 PAIRS OF SKIS are being given away! I don't know if people realize that. There may be a few runaway favorites but there is room for a couple more to slip in there.

Last edited:

WTFH

Booting up
Skier
Can I get a sympathy vote or two as I've been repairing my current Head Supershape skis as they are delaminating.
I need new skis!!!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
MrsCrgildart won't be happy at all if she's around when another box of skis arrives.. Don't vote for me or I'll be in big trouble again.. That said, my newest pair of skis arrived last year and is a 2012-2013 pair from a defunct ski company.. $110 delivered. Free would be better though I am quite happy with the current quiver... old as it is..

Dave Petersen

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
MrsCrgildart won't be happy at all if she's around when another box of skis arrives.. Don't vote for me or I'll be in big trouble again.. That said, my newest pair of skis arrived last year and is a 2012-2013 pair from a defunct ski company.. $110 delivered. Free would be better though I am quite happy with the current quiver... old as it is..

Yes, but they are free! ...of course you would need to buy bindings.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Cmon spare a few votes for your former colonial masters without whom you wouldn't have a 4 July to enjoy and you'd be reduced to taking photos at the school fete and finding a very tenuous way to tie them to K2 ;)

Sponsor

Staff online