• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Madrussian Skis

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
^^^Wouldn't a flat square or fish tail be better for XC, skating, and climbing hills? I don't know anyone that would be running switch through the woods on hunting skis hahahaha..

TS
mishka

mishka

Getting off the lift
Industry Insider
he want tale like that .... here different version of the tail
170-2.jpg

no switch the design is not twintps

Dadskier

Getting off the lift
Skier
I've skied a few pairs of Mishka's skis and he makes great stuff. I like them enough that he's building me a pair right now. I'll be down at his garage next week to help put the finishing touches on them.

TS
mishka

mishka

Getting off the lift
Industry Insider
which one first or second?
180 is a serious wight almost like snowboard lol

I can send you full-size printout if you'd

Brian Likes Pow

Out on the slopes
Skier
Ive been skiing on his stuff for two winters now. We are ironing out some details for the next pair but overall the first pair served me well for probably 100 days of hard skiing.

The next pair is getting real close to being finished....cannot wait to get these out on snow. Dozer 95 is the model...mostly because i want them to plow through anything...but mostly because im perperually in a state of dozing off.

Mishka- i just remembered i left my boots out in colorado....i have the bindings....is that a major problem or not?

Dadskier

Getting off the lift
Skier
Spent the day down in Mikes garage yesterday putting my skis together. Mike had everything all set, but I got to put all the layers together and put them in his press. Looking forward to seeing them all trimmed out and cleaned up!

prepress skis.jpg

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
Mike had everything all set, but I got to put all the layers together and put them in his press.

That has to be special ... getting to help in the construction of your skis. Mess that up and you may get to actually see a mad Russian!

TS
mishka

mishka

Getting off the lift
Industry Insider
That has to be special ... getting to help in the construction of your skis. Mess that up and you may get to actually see a mad Russian!

Yep that was the whole idea:beercheer:...he not only layup skis but pick and design the graphics

Looking good!
thank you

now begin worst part... waiting for snow. By October skis will burn hole in the floor:roflmao:

TS
mishka

mishka

Getting off the lift
Industry Insider
@Philpug reasoned discussion about Croc Skis and your posting on ski testing got me thinking. I will be really interesting if you do testing on some of my skis.

TS
mishka

mishka

Getting off the lift
Industry Insider
I have several pairs skis from 80 --110 under foot including new 95 all with demo bindings… Of course 95 is not installed yet. I can't send you dimensions and specifications on them and you can choose which would be best to ship over. Also in the future I can make the pair with your choice of dimensions and graphics.... For that I would suggest trying one of my first.

Skis I think would be best to send over to you is MR 87 177cm; MR 95 185cm and MR110 185cm

You have experience in this kind of stuff what else should I do

TS
mishka

mishka

Getting off the lift
Industry Insider
here what I got. From left to right 87; 80; 90; 95; 100 and 110 shorter ones these 177 longer 185

2016.jpg

Last edited:

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
Phil, the MR80 and MR95 look like they would be a lot of fun on/off piste respectively at Northstar. Do I see PUGSKI graphics in your future? Don't put the sticker ON the ski, put it IN the ski :yahoo:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Phil, the MR80 and MR95 look like they would be a lot of fun on/off piste respectively at Northstar. Do I see PUGSKI graphics in your future? Don't put the sticker ON the ski, put it IN the ski :yahoo:

Those are the ones I was considering and yes I was also thinking about a Pugski sticker in the graphics....great minds drink alike!

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
Just a thought- 83 waist, R16 in 180cm, slight early rise, camber underfoot, flat swallowtail.....pugski graghics

(I'll send ya $ via PayPal) :)

Brian Likes Pow

Out on the slopes
Skier
For the record anyone in the tahoe area can take my skis for a spin anytime so long as your boot gets into my binding.

Sponsor

Staff online