• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

How do u identify between international and national version of RC4 fis SL

KevinBai

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I know the national version has the M/B plate but apart from that it seems that there are no way to identify wether the ski is nat or int version…Fischer seems hide every detail about it…Model number(253)and serial number on the ski are all the same;maybe the numbers on the side wall will help to identify it?
045F029A-A0F0-4002-BFDE-525EAE3C3D95.jpeg

James

Out There
Instructor
Aren’t there numbers stamped into the tail? I thought the serious version had a ‘1’ added.
@Brian Finch might know.

TS
K

KevinBai

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Aren’t there numbers stamped into the tail? I thought the serious version had a ‘1’ added.
@Brian Finch might know.
Idk if that is still the case, saw someone on SidelineSwap selling factory Fischer ski but the model is still 253(unless ur talking about serial number which for 54t is A04123 and for 56t is A04223; but fischer only prints A04 G2 on their ski)

Dislogical

Booting up
Skier
Is there a list anywhere of what the various model numbers mean? So far I've seen 253 (seemingly the most common), 2393 (the "Europa Cup" model?), and what looks like 739 in a blurry eBay photo. I haven't seen any photos with the '1' suffix, but that may just be because I'm not looking in the right places.

Sponsor