• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Fischer RC4 RCS tip guards

jüstin!

Booting up
Skier
Hey ya'll,

I have a pair of '22 Fischer RC4 RCS skis where the tip 'guards' or 'deflectors', whatever you call them, have been-through-the-wringer. I tried through a local distributor, but they said they couldn't order a new set to screw in :-(

Does anyone know how to buy a new set of tip guards? They are literally just a piece of plastic, there must be replacements out there. From other pics of these skis I see they also have a metal tip guard, which would probably hold up even better!

If you have any tips let me know!

Please & Thanks,
Justin

Attachments

• tempImage2m3trq.png
    tempImage2m3trq.png
    12.5 MB · Views: 15
  • tempImageVafJwd.png
    tempImageVafJwd.png
    14.6 MB · Views: 15

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
Hey ya'll,

I have a pair of '22 Fischer RC4 RCS skis where the tip 'guards' or 'deflectors', whatever you call them, have been-through-the-wringer. I tried through a local distributor, but they said they couldn't order a new set to screw in :-(

Does anyone know how to buy a new set of tip guards? They are literally just a piece of plastic, there must be replacements out there. From other pics of these skis I see they also have a metal tip guard, which would probably hold up even better!

If you have any tips let me know!

Please & Thanks,
Justin

I was able to get a couple sets (free) by contacting Fischer directly.

Sponsor

Staff online