• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Taos feb24-March 2

Wasatchman

over the hill
Skier
Our women’s ski week has cancelled classes today and will be doing a make up class Wednesday afternoon. We are then taking our instructor out to lunch on Thursday, so I’d love to meet up afterwards if possible. We check out of edelweiss sat am and headed to angel fire then red river on the way back to Denver for Tuesday am flight home.
Thx for heads up. My wife hadn't heard if her class was canceled yet but based on what you're saying i doubt any classes will be held today.

TS
Keys2Ski

Keys2Ski

Short-n-Sweet
Skier
Thx for heads up. My wife hadn't heard if her class was canceled yet but based on what you're saying i doubt any classes will be held today.
We had class yesterday and did skills on the bunny hill. But as a group we decided not to meet Tuesday and to double up on Wednesday

TS
Keys2Ski

Keys2Ski

Short-n-Sweet
Skier
The gondalitas are swaying in the wind, a groomer just went up the catwalk above Kandahar. The cattle cars are coming up with only a few people on them (workers I imagine)

Attachments

• IMG_6418.jpeg
    IMG_6418.jpeg
    510.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6417.jpeg
    IMG_6417.jpeg
    213.2 KB · Views: 8
TS
Keys2Ski

Keys2Ski

Short-n-Sweet
Skier
Usually base of chair #1 at 1:00 pm for the local/instructor group.
I will definitely do this next trip. Due to Tuesdays close down. We had a double class Wednesday. Sorry I didn’t get to see you guys this trip, but I’m sure I’ll see you in the future. :)

TS
Keys2Ski

Keys2Ski

Short-n-Sweet
Skier
Sorry I missed you guys. What’s your wife’s name? And who was her instructor?
I was with michelle potter and barb was with Mary

Wasatchman

over the hill
Skier
Sorry I missed you guys. What’s your wife’s name? And who was her instructor?
I was with michelle potter and barb was with Mary
My wife participated in the regular ski week. Her instructor was Timo. She enjoyed it and definitely thinks she got something out of the week.

TS
Keys2Ski

Keys2Ski

Short-n-Sweet
Skier
My wife participated in the regular ski week. Her instructor was Timo. She enjoyed it and definitely thinks she got something out of the week.
I’ve done a regular ski week. 2 or 3 years of privates with two other women and now the women’s ski week. We will be back for women’s ski week next year!! I had my boots canted ( finally) this past summer by Phil, and attempting a double black tree bumps run was a little bit strange. So I went back to practice some blue bumps, and I think I got my groove back for the single black bump runs through etches. It was a bit scratchy at first, but gained my confidence back by the end of the week. I hate that they turned my favorite bump run into the new terrain park :/

Sponsor

Staff online