• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

VickiK

Out on the slopes
Skier
My beau & I wandered around Howelsen Hill facilities when we were in Steamboat. Really enjoyed seeing it & learning about it.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Love Howelsen. Iconic. The Murphy Roberts Holiday Classic night SL in December is one of the most fun domestic FIS races to watch. Great field, great crowd, great town.
Howelsen Hill is just one of those ski town treasures. As is the club, SSWSC.

Last edited:

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Talked about hitting it just to try when on family trips, however we ended up tubing a few years in row - way fun! Caught too folks jumping - which was very very cool and amazing.

Planning was the issue given we wanted to use our SB passes up, but this may be the year.

of course, if only for near county residents I may have to beg Ron to use his address to qualify :roflmao:

however honestly, lift is/was only around $20 or $25 ... Maybe town needs to erect a big sign near Warner circle saying .. "try a day - only $25", heck, if they could put that at the lift window next to the walk up price menu they can likely see a good uptick.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January