• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
Vail has been doing it all along for $3 for all employees...including the Grey Poupon.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Isn't Aspen doing it for their enployees who have not started? Thought I heard that a couple of weeks ago. Maybe on PugSki? It's all good. Makes a difference.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Sun Peaks used to feed staff a bowl of soup (canned or a powder mix) and a small bun. This year with expanded food outlets, a new head chef and new menu with items $10-$16Cdn staff get 25% off on non working days or free mild curry beans, or stew, or bbq chicken or whatever the day's special in a rice bowl and large bun. The menu item portions are huge which just means they are standard sized American portions.

Reactions: Ron

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Place I worked back in the stone age gave us $3 in tickets for each day/shift and we got a 20% discount on everything whether using those tickets or cash to pay. $3 could buy a burger, fries, and a drink at the lodge back in the early 1980s. They're only giving $3-$5 at today's lodge food prices???:roflmao:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
At Northstar we had 1/2 off meals on the mountain except between the hours of noon and 2.
Once a week they had a really good meal in the evening for all employees for $3. They usually posted a menu ahead of time so you know what you're getting.
I never seemed to take advantage of the evening meals because I was either working or at home, eating my own food.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January