• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

"Olympic" Diet Coke flavours

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Well, the ads are all over the Oly broadcasts, so might as well talk about them.

The ginger-lime, to this tester, is not worth the advertising. Not gingery enough and not lime enough, except maybe in the burp phase. If someone had put 10% Barritts into regular Diet Coke, it would be miles better.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I was glad to be in alcohol free mode a couple years ago when the Kentucky Derby fell on Cinco De Mayo.. Too much dissonance on what to drink that day hahahaha..

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Then there was my mom in the earlier stage of her Alzheimers. She loves vodka martinis and she also loves margaritas.. Half the time when we would take her out to dinner she would order a "vodka margarita" and the waiter/waitress would just look at her funny as I'd circle back to her and ask her again hahahaha..

TS
cantunamunch

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Yellow ring: Mango - sure it tastes a bit mango but frankly it tastes a bit spoilt and more than a bit too-sweetened.

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
So I caved and bought each of the flavors. Agree with the ginger lime assessment which was very disappointing as I LOVE ginger and lime. Feisty cherry was a stronger cherry flavor and okay. Blood orange was actually good. Haven’t tried the mango yet as it kinda weirds me out.

Sponsor