• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Utah Ogden area

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Any really good breakfast places in Ogden on a Sunday?
Any other cool things one should see in that town?
Thanks

David Chaus

Beyond Help
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter

Don’t know about breakfast places.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Paging @AmyPJ to the SkiTalk Courtesy Phone

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Any really good breakfast places in Ogden on a Sunday?
Any other cool things one should see in that town?
Thanks
Ugh, on a Sunday--tough one in Utah! Are you going to be near downtown? Downtown is Biscuits and Hogs, Pig and a Jelly Jar. I believe both are open on Sundays. There's a place called Waffle Love downtown, too. One of my favorite restaurants is The Angry Goat. It's a bar so no kids (kind of a perk in Utah, unless you have kids with you.)

What other things are you interested in? Air Force museum? Historical buildings? Downtown is just cool. Not a bustling place per se, but it's just...cool. Many of the buildings had speakeasies beneath them, and brothels, back in the day. Some interesting shops along 25th Street. Alpine Sports is a really nice ski shop near downtown. Theater season is kicking into high gear--it's worth seeing what's going on at Peery's Egyptian Theater, which is hosting the Big Lebowsky Festival this weekend. https://www.ogdenpet.com/events/2023/ogdens-annual-big-lebowski-festival2 This is the theater where they show Warren Miller. Salomon Arc'Teryx outlet is downtown (fun fact--my kid's school is housed in the same building, which was a cannery and is a historical building.)

TS
Dwight

Dwight

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks for all the info it all helps. It's not a big tourist trip, just helping the son unpack and eat. :)

Outlet isn't too far from the town home. I might get lost at Goode lake first. :)

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Thanks for all the info it all helps. It's not a big tourist trip, just helping the son unpack and eat. :)

Outlet isn't too far from the town home. I might get lost at Goode lake first. :)
That's right around the corner from me (well, kind of.) Is he moving to West Haven by chance? They really ought to rename it "Townhome Haven".

TS
Dwight

Dwight

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
It's over by the Flying J area.

TS
Dwight

Dwight

Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Pig and Jelly jar was good.
Utog brewery was good too.

On a Sunday, it was nice and quiet downtown. :)

Sponsor

Staff online