• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold nearly NEW Head Kore shell jacket in Thyme, size S/M US 8 EU 38 $300

lisamamot

Lisa MA MOT
Skier
NEW minus 3 runs! $300 + shipping. If you are in MA/ME, message me regarding local pickup possibilities.

I fell in love with with this shell at full price ($650) last season and I was so excited to find it on sale in October...clearly I was so excited that I didn't check the tag closely enough; who knew they made a S/M? I do now! I saw the M and ran to the register. When I got to the mountain yesterday and put it on, I realized my mistake. It was a final sale purchase, so I went ahead and did a few runs.

My ridiculous mistake could make someone else very happy!

What they say

Head's site has all the description/facts/features/technologies and their size chart.

Attachments

• Head Kore Jacket - stock photo.png
    Head Kore Jacket - stock photo.png
    826.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_9722.jpeg
    IMG_9722.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_9719.jpeg
    IMG_9719.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Nice coat. @Tricia is there a way to tag a post for Diva attention?

TS
lisamamot

lisamamot

Lisa MA MOT
Skier
Nice coat. @Tricia is there a way to tag a post for Diva attention?
Thanks Tony, it is a great jacket....now just to find it next fall on sale in a M, lol. I posted it on the Diva site as well ogsmile Perhaps I should have noted it was cross-posted?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
That is a beautiful jacket! Unfortunately I already have a green coat, and I probably need a medium too, but I love that color.

TS
lisamamot

lisamamot

Lisa MA MOT
Skier
That is a beautiful jacket! Unfortunately I already have a green coat, and I probably need a medium too, but I love that color.
I thought of you for this jacket given our conversations about sleeve length, lol. You are smaller than me - it is a looser fit and I think the S/M would be your size if you were in the market. Something to keep in mind in the future!

cindyhathorne

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
NEW minus 3 runs! $300 + shipping. If you are in MA/ME, message me regarding local pickup possibilities.

I fell in love with with this shell at full price ($650) last season and I was so excited to find it on sale in October...clearly I was so excited that I didn't check the tag closely enough; who knew they made a S/M? I do now! I saw the M and ran to the register. When I got to the mountain yesterday and put it on, I realized my mistake. It was a final sale purchase, so I went ahead and did a few runs.

My ridiculous mistake could make someone else very happy!

What they say

Head's site has all the description/facts/features/technologies and their size chart.
Is this still available?

Sponsor

Staff online