• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Lange LX 120 Grip Walk replacement blocks

Kindskier

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Recently purchase boots with the Grip Walk soles, without realizing they are not compatible with my older Marker Griffon bindings. Love the boots and already swapped AT bindings for these Griffons so apprehensive about mounting a 3rd pair on my BD Verdicts. Is there an option to swap out the Grip Walk plates on my boots and if so anyone know who has these in stock. Thanks!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Go back to the shop you purchased the boots from, they should swap them out.

Ivan

Out on the slopes
Skier
Recently purchase boots with the Grip Walk soles, without realizing they are not compatible with my older Marker Griffon bindings. Love the boots and already swapped AT bindings for these Griffons so apprehensive about mounting a 3rd pair on my BD Verdicts. Is there an option to swap out the Grip Walk plates on my boots and if so anyone know who has these in stock. Thanks!
If your shop doesn't have them (they are on backorder in many places), you can order them here: https://www.sport65.de/Shop/Winters...X-RX-LX-alpine-sole-kits::5536:12_10_245.html

Sponsor