• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hello from Ogden!

Shawn C.

Out on the slopes
Skier
Was an epic member (not a huge participant) and always enjoyed Phil and Tricia's reviews and industry reports. I lurked here last last winter.

I've lived in UT for 20 years since getting out of the USAF (My wife is a native, though I try not to hold that against her!).

Even if I didn't ski, I consider snow to be one of the best things ever. I'm so incredibly happy when it is snowing. Freaking magical!

I've been a season pass holder with Powder Mountain for the past four years, as well as this year, and it is 30 minutes from my driveway to their parking lot, which rocks!

Other interests include camping, fly-fishing, birding, good beer and reading but it is the skiing that keeps me here in Utah.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
I stayed at my sis's place in Ogden (free but she's now in La Grande OR) to watch the 2002 Salt Lake Winter Olympics.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi, Shawn! :wave:
Fellow "Ogdenite" here (I'm actually right next to Snowbasin off I-84.)
I ski Snowbasin but love to bike up at Powder Mountain.
You've joined at the right time--the Pugski gathering is hitting Snowbasin this season for a couple days, in March. Hope you can join for a day or two!

Sponsor

Staff online