• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Happy St Patrick's!

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
To those who are so inclined. I believe we can have a pint today in the company of others after two tough years!! :beercheer:
1647517117647.png

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
To those who are so inclined. I believe we can have a pint today in the company of others after two tough years!! :beercheer:

When did we take a pause :ogbiggrin:

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Guinness, Guinness, Guinness... what about Harp? What about Smithwick's? What about Murphy's? (I actually may like Murphy's better than Guinness... )

TS
scott43

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Guinness, Guinness, Guinness... what about Harp? What about Smithwick's? What about Murphy's? (I actually may like Murphy's better than Guinness... )
I actually like Murphy as well. We lost access to it though... :(

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Smithwick's last night. Only 4.5% AC, so basically water with flavor.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
That's still a lot if you drink enough of them. :D
Ha, I live here.

Join us in March for Wisconsin’s largest Saint Patrick’s Day Parade with an Irish Fest the same day in downtown New London, Wisconsin. Each year the legendary week of Irish festivities begin when devious local Shamrock Club leprechauns change the town’s name to ‘New Dublin’.

blt.gif
St. Patrick’s Day Parade

The Grand Parade typically has an extensive lineup of bagpipe bands, marching bands, festive clowns, specialty units, clans, an Irish wake parody, and business floats–up to 125 units or more. Bring the whole family to watch this nationally recognized event!

home-irishfesttent
New Dublin Irish Fest Tent
blt.gif
New Dublin Irish Fest

Irish Fest is a music festival held under a huge heated big top. Each year it features three dynamic Celtic bands with a variety of folk, rock and traditional tunes. Various vendors sell Irish food & beverages and you can browse market booths.

Scruffy

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I like Murphy's Stout almost as equal to Guinness. Murphy's is a wee bit smoother to me.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I always joke that Guinness is self-limiting in regards to drunkeness because you simply can't consume enough to get stupid drunk!
True... maybe. But Smithwick's doesn't seem quite as heavy. Pretty sure I've been drunk on both at some point though... though it's fuzzy. :D

Sponsor

Staff online