• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

PSA Good prices on Lenz heated clothing from EU

Yo Momma

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I've skied and hiked my Hotronics discs min of 1000 days w/o an issue going on 10+ yrs of use. Can you wash the socks 100's of times? Still waiting for a report back on laundry + function issues after 100+ washes. The thought of skiing w/o a fresh, clean pair of socks every day is NO GO ZONE! :beercheer:

Don't get me wrong, I want them to work as heated socks seem like a no brainer vs Hotronics discs... but waiting for real time use and washing info. Does washing these socks 150+ times, affect function?

Last edited:

flbufl

Getting on the lift
Skier
I think when I ordered gloves that came with batteries it was from Skate Pro. That's the one that took a while to get to me. Price difference is so much that it was worth it though.
Thanks for the info! Just placed an order of the 1200 battery for my wife on SkatePro.

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Wondering which site did you order batteries from? I tried to order battery from snowinn, but when I added it to the cart, it shows something like it can not be delivered to your location.
I ordered Lenz 6.1 socks w/rcb-1800 batteries from Tesmasport on 2/12 and received them in Utah today.

Sponsor

Staff online