• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

FS 2016 Rossignol Experience 88

Brandy

Booting up
Skier
I need to thin out my quiver a bit. ogsmile
$500.00 w/bindings. I would prefer someone sorta local and can meet, or if shipping is needed, buyer pays shipping.
Ski length: 180
Bindings are Marker Griffons w/BSL of 293mm for my boots.
I have ridden these a total of maybe 5 times, and they are in excellent shape. And they ski great.
thanks, -Brandy

Some ski details for the Rossignol Experience 88:
Ski Gear Intended Use All Mountain
Tip/Waist/Tail Widths 135/88/124 (@180cm)
Tail Profile Flared
Actual Turn Radius @ Specified Length 16.5m (@180cm)
Construction Type Sidewall
Core Material Wood
Skill Range Advanced Intermediate-Expert Model Year 2016

skis.com review:
"The Rossignol Experience 88 is one of the best selling and best skiing skis for the intermediate to expert level. The Air Tip moves the weight of the ski away from the tip to lower the swing weight to make it even more maneuverable than before. The Air Tip also helps the tips float better in powder and soft snow. The Auto Turn Rocker has rocker in the tip to keep you floating in the soft snow, keep a smooth ride when the groomers get crudded up by absorbing negative vibrations, and initiate quicker, easier turns when you want it to. The Camber underfoot will keep you stable and locked into your turns as you carve your way down a steep groomer. A slight amount of tail rocker will practically complete your turn for you. At 88mm you have the ability to carve and take on the double blacks when they have some fresh powder on them. The Poplar Wood core gives a very snappy feel while the layer of Basalt will give you power and stability without adding any extra weight. The Rossignol Experience 88 is one helluva ski for just about any skier. Get yours now while you can."

Bases.jpg Griffon.jpg Markers.jpg side.jpg tails.jpg Tips.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January