• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Colorado Mad Pooper

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
LOL. Quote from article: "The city police department said the woman's behaviour is "abnormal""

I'd say, "No shit, Sherlock," except ...

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I've been seeing this story headline but have refused to click on it.
Its a head scratcher, for sure.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I read the article yesterday. They have some blurry photos of the woman. I'd think she would be identified sooner rather than later.

My hubby works in the swimming pool industry and I have heard innumerable stories of weirdos who purposely poop or leave their poop in pools.:eek::huh:

mikel

Making fresh tracks
Skier
It's been awhile but back maybe 10 years ago there was a bunch of hoopla in the Springs about public urination and it falling in the same category as the sexual predator stuff? I think a little after that again in Boulder, for a different reason, it came up again? In the past I believe she could be charged under some pretty serious stuff. Since then I think the Springs relaxed the law and subsequently possiblely the whole state did. I can't remember.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I saw this article yesterday. The Pooper carries toilet paper with her. It's premeditated! I expect some sort of Manifesto about Freedom to Poop to be posted online sometime soon.

Snowfan

aka Eric Nelson
Skier
iu

iu

With those shoes she will likely be recognized and caught soon. $hitty thing 2 doo.

kimmyt

My Rack Is Bigger Than Yours
Skier
I'm just impressed that she appears to be stopping to poop while wearing what appears to be a one piece tri suit!

T-Square

Terry
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Must be something that triggers her, she does it in the same yard.

Yes, :( I did read the article. I keep asking myself WHY! :huh:

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Who wants to bet that the husband of the house knows what's going on...:doh:

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Someone needs to rub her nose in it if she's not bagging it and cleaning it up when she's finished..

Sponsor

Staff online