• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Bootfitting

Floyd47

Putting on skis
Skier
Jim or Jack Rafferty in Snowmass Village.
Phil, thanks for the recommendation. Saw Jim today for an assessment and he helped sort me out. I let him know you sent me his way.

He ultimately thinks I need to be in a different boot, but with new footbeds and a couple changes to my current boots, got me feeling the best I’ve felt in my boots.

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
Phil, thanks for the recommendation. Saw Jim today for an assessment and he helped sort me out. I let him know you sent me his way.

He ultimately thinks I need to be in a different boot, but with new footbeds and a couple changes to my current boots, got me feeling the best I’ve felt in my boots.

Jim is one of the truly good ones. He's probably the best boot fitter I have ever directly worked with. Incredibly knowledgeable and helpful guy. If I ever need to go to a fitter again, it's worth the 3.5 hour drive to get to Jim.

Mob

Booting up
Skier
I met with Brent Amsbury at Park City Ski Boot. Very nice, knowledgeable guy. He helped with my existing boots and made some recommendations for the future. Thank you for the recommendation. Nice to have a go to guy for the future.

Mob

Booting up
Skier
Brent was great, very knowledgeable. Plan to go back in the fall when he has more inventory.

Sponsor

Staff online