• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

any good watches on Netflix, Amazon, etc?

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Netflix: The Gentlemen

Yup. Guy Ritchie delivers. Again. Makes me want to re-watch Stormy Monday.

I watched Peanut Butter Falcon and if you give it some time it's a funny movie and I feel like Shia LaBeouf maybe came out of it a bit different. Plus it appealed to my inner redneck.. :) in the good sense.

+100

First time I haven't been a bit repulsed by Shia. Great movie.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
We are watching "Joe Pickett" on Paramount. I like it!
Seeing lots of places I have spent time like Crazy Woman Canyon. And some made up places like '12 Sleeps'. Mystery based around a Wyoming game warden.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
Anyone watching 3 Body Problem? Interesting and not so boring. However...
does anyone else find it odd that they need us to solve their sun issue when they've apparently figured out interstellar travel????

Paul Lutes

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Ha! Not the only plot hole, either, but ..... I enjoyed it. Pleasantly surprised as I didn't finish the book due to lack of interest. As a result I can;t really comment on divergences from the book, but word on the internet is there are many.

chilehed

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I finally got turned on to Loudermilk. Funny as heck, probably more so if you're in recovery.

Plai

Paul Lai
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Currently binging "The Resident" series on Netflix. If you liked "New Amsterdam", you'll like this.

VickiK

Out on the slopes
Skier
Sorry if this is a repeat, Boy Swallows Universe is awesome. Subtitles were useful for catching Aussie slang.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Anyone watching 3 Body Problem? Interesting and not so boring. However...
does anyone else find it odd that they need us to solve their sun issue when they've apparently figured out interstellar travel????

Chinese version on Prime MUCH better - totally gets mood of Cultural Revolution China.

Sponsor

Staff online