• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Arizona/New Mexico 2023-2024 Taos Ski Resort/Conditions/Meetups

TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I am contemplating a drive up to Taos next Monday afternoon and Tuesday morning.
Don't forget pics. If it wasn't for work I would be headed out there this weekend, hopefully next weekend I can make it, I would like to hit Taos then Winter Park. See how it goes...

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Doctor changed my appointment to Monday, so will have to see. Dunno how bad the roads will be to try to get up very early for Tuesday leftovers.

Meanwhile, The World Tour will be at Taos next weekend.

dusty

Getting on the lift
Skier
Excited to show my nephews the world tour. I’ll be down Monday through Friday next week.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I sure would like to get there Wednesday, but Bacon and his buddies will probably track it all up first.

IMG_9494.jpeg

TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If you believe that, I have a nice little stone bridge for you in lower Manhattan. Cheap.
Naw, just try to help stir the pot a little. We need to start calling them the Bacon Boys tho, it has a good ring to it. I’m going to try and get out there by Wednesday.

TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
As soon as a finish my current project today I'm out of here. Told project #2 client today it is just gonna have to wait till next week. Priorities are priorities, can't let the tail wag the dog. :wag:

Taos - snow stick 2024-03-25.JPG

TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
3rd ride up, #2
IMG_9579.jpeg

TS
Tex

Tex

Yee-haw!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
#4 and 7 been closed, I heard in lift line it’s open now, I guess bacon boys got their runs in already???

Sponsor

Staff online