• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New2

Out on the slopes
Skier
Silver is Indy Pass, not a terrible drive from Spokane. Never been to any of the three. We’ll have to pay for the other two.
Silver hasn't had much luck from this week's storms. If you're looking to use your Indy Pass, consider 49 Degrees North, which has had much better luck this week and is reporting all terrain open. It's about an hour out of the way if you're driving Fernie - Spokane. More out of the way Whitefish - Spokane, but still not terrible. It's a fun, sprawling mountain and the high-speed quad makes it quicker to lap than Silver.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Silver hasn't had much luck from this week's storms. If you're looking to use your Indy Pass, consider 49 Degrees North, which has had much better luck this week and is reporting all terrain open. It's about an hour out of the way if you're driving Fernie - Spokane. More out of the way Whitefish - Spokane, but still not terrible. It's a fun, sprawling mountain and the high-speed quad makes it quicker to lap than Silver.
If you did 49* North you can shave a bunch of drive time and all good road.
Leaving the parking lot turn right at the stop sign at Flower Trail Rd, towards Usk; not left towards Chewelah It will cut at least an hour if you are going through Sandpoint.

Edd

Putting on skis
Skier
After one day at Silver, which we liked but had limited terrain, we spent the 2nd day at Lookout Pass, which was spectacular two days ago, pretty much a sunny powder day. I went with my Soul 7s, which turned out to be the right call.

teejaywhy

Retired Eccentric
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
PXL_20240303_151415153.jpg

Warm Springs base, Sunday Mar 3 8:30 am

Sponsor

Staff online