• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

1974 Dynamic VR17's, new undrilled for the bargain price of.....

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
$10,500!!!!

I guess you can make an offer. :nono::doh:

Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 6.14.03 PM.png

What else can be said.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Are all of us that have posted the ones watching the auction?

Wasn't this pair of skis listed previously?

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Doen't matter, you are not buying them by the centimeter ;)

I was thinking they would look good on the back fence but prefer them to be over 200cm..

17103256_1602115569803975_9046304878881521384_n.jpg

Last edited:
TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Maybe a reasonable price. https://gearpatrol.com/2016/03/01/rare-vintage-burton-snowboards-for-sale/

"Some of the rarer boards in the collection include a 1980 Backyard and a 1979 Londonderry Backhill, both of which have been known to sell well into five digits."

Would have liked to have a peek in here but it is a closed group. Maybe skiers should have a group like this. Vintage Snowboard Trader

Skateboards too....Why have ski prices not skyrocketed like certain snowboards????

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
Skateboards too....Why have ski prices not skyrocketed like certain snowboards????

We are cheap ba--ards.

Actually I think skis have been in an era of mass produced product for such a long time and there is still way too much stuff out there.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have been looking at this the wrong way....I think this guy is trying to create the market...I say we all support him and say what great values he has..that will make all of our collections go up!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier

Vintage skateboard gear is starting to settle down and level off. I suspect the market is literally dying. Folks who were teenagers in the late 70s-early 80s are dropping like flies.. Demand is going down for that stuff. Gen X and Millennials aren't as keen on old gear with the exception of a few hipsters who want clay or steel wheels hahahaha..

Still some value there though. Don't have any of my cool skateboards out on the fence but I have donated some to the local thrift store which has a vintage sports gear section..

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
I was thinking they would look good on the back fence but prefer them to be over 200cm..

17103256_1602115569803975_9046304878881521384_n.jpg

They are 207s. I guess you'll have to reconsider. ;)

I have been looking at this the wrong way....I think this guy is trying to create the market...I say we all support him and say what great values he has..that will make all of our collections go up!

Yes :yahoo:

Increased value in vintage skis would serve me well.

fatbob

Not responding
Skier

The skis you are nostalgic for did not literally create the sport. They are just the things that were cool when you were a kid or youth. And they all look the same. I love all my old skis but that's because of what we did together not because they have any intrinsic value.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I wonder what he would sell my VO Slalom's in the wrapper for?

Sponsor

Staff online