• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Love_0.jpg

Wade

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
17 days so far. I wish I had more days in, but working in NYC, living in the NYC burbs, and with a young family, I'm pretty happy with that. I'm probably on target for something in the 30 to 35 days range.

I skied with a coach a couple of years ago who told me that if I wasn't getting at least 20 days a season on the snow, I was going to struggle to make much progress with my skiing. He was right. The last three seasons, I've managed 26, 27 and 32 days, and it's made a big difference to the way I ski.

1chris5

Getting off the lift
Skier
The number of days so far is 52 or in latin - LII! (Ok it's really 16 - oh and Blue Mt. was sensational today). But for today and the foreseeable future: The "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything" is not 42 but 52. Let Merrill Reese and Mike Quick equivocate on this Philly Special # -

Last edited:

Freaq

Pretends to be local
Skier
70sep6p.jpg

Jack Conley was my childhood hero. Saw him retire from lots of Classics in Oswego, NY.

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Twenty. I'm on pace to beat last year's number (31) if winter comes back.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
DAY 27 Today, at Beaver Creek. WoW. Got first tracks down Golden Eagle. It was glorious. Wish I would have gotten a warm up run but you just gotta go get it quick before it gets chopped up to bits. It is the first time ever I have gone down that run without a track on it. It was deep in places wow.

IMG_0333.JPG

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Day #28 at Beaver Creek. After skiing inside the resort I decided to do a quick tour to the Bald Spot. Awesome skiing today.

IMG_0344.jpeg
IMG_0343.jpeg
IMG_0357.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online