• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sponsored 11 Ski Movies to Get Excited About

https://www.skiessentials.com/

dlague

Waitin' for Wintah
Skier
Ok we went to the Level 1 Premier this past weekend and it was the worst run event ever. There was supposed to be a Level 1 athlete poster signing at evo Denver and we were there for an hour and it was a non event.

Then the website said event was at 8 but the doors did not open until 8 and the will call ticket said the show was at 9. 9 came around and nothing and they told me it was going to be at 9:30 then 10 rolled around and they started a raffle. Then at 10:30 they showed two short films that were advertising Spy Goggles and a trailer for The Big Picture. At 10:40 we bailed and went home. I live an hour from where the premier was held.turns out the movie started at 11. Total BS.

VickiK

Out on the slopes
Skier
+1 on Matchstick movie. I'm no connoisseur but the trailer had me cracking up. I plan to buy 2 ski movies this year. A change from the period piece bodice ripping sagas or epic sci-fi fantasies I usually go for.

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
I cannot wait for the new Matchstick movie. It looks like they ar getting back to their roots.

Agreed. We hosted MSP premieres the past two years in Stowe and the reactions to the last two films were... well... let's just say mixed.

Pete in Idaho

Out on the slopes
Skier
Watched all the trailers. If your forte is watching skiers in the air flying around and skiers and boarders ripping hand rails then it looks like you will like these movies.

The trailer by Red Bull looked interesting and wouldn't mind seeing. The DIFFERENCE looked like it might actually be about skiing of all types and not just young guys jumping off everything.

TS
SkiEssentials

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
The trailer by Red Bull looked interesting and wouldn't mind seeing.

Same Difference looks awesome! We definitely like the films that tell more of a story, although as @Philpug mentioned it's also refreshing to see a company like MSP going back to what they do best: jaw-dropping skiing footage.

Sponsor

Staff online