• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Head Rally at DV
Carl Kuck

Head Rally at DV

Here at DV!
How do you like those Head Rally skis? I have been looking at a pair of 177 CM just haven't made up my mind yet.

@Dave Petersen: No you won't... :nono: I've got some Volkl Tigershark 10 Foot skis I'll let you have for cheap...

@Uncle-A: Well, let's see. Out of the 16 days I will have skied this season (barring any sort of time-off miracle), 1.5 days on my Mantras and .5 days on my Jet Fuels; all other days on the Rallys. Does that answer your question?

Of course, depending on what, where, and how you like to ski; they might be great or they might not. I'm more of a groomed run carver and for that they're awesome. They have a wide speed range, easy to turn while going slow without giving up much (if any) stability at speed. They've worked well in the cut-up stuff I've seen this week.

Thanks, Does this ski have much of a tip rocker because I have had mixed reports, some say it is quick to grab others say it skis like a shorter ski?

@Uncle-A, it's the current model year and has a bit of tip rocker. I find it very easy to lay over into a turn, if anything I have to be more patient at the beginning of the turn as it seems to hook up very quickly (but predictably and controllably). Here's an interesting review/description I found that may be useful for you.

http://theskimonster.com/store/ski-gear/skis/head-isupershape-rally-2015/

Bottom line for me is fun awesomeness. It's snowing lightly tonight, and I'll take them out tomorrow back to DV. BTW - I have the 177cm size, 131 - 77 - 109, radius = 14.8M

Media information

Album
Plug the Pug!
Added by
Carl Kuck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Device