• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

We are LIVE!!!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Nice!

Take a day off and go skiing without checking the site.

Well, maybe half a day.......;)
We are heading up this AM to make some turns. @Spooky Marcus did most of the heavy lifting yesterday. He is the one that deserves the time off, but the IT guys are always working 24/7

Michael R.

skiNEwhere
Skier
I can't get to the site from my phone. When I go to pugski.com and click "enter forums", I'm redirected to pugski.com/enter-forums.php and get a 404 not found.

MattL

Booting up
Skier
Looks great on Chrome.....Explorer....not so much. Pictures are out of proportion and are covering stories.

That said, congratulations and YAY!! Nice work and best of luck going forward.

What version of Exploder? We don't even try to be cross compatible with older versions since they all have their issues and pretty much just suck. Best solution? An dif you try to make it compliant for older browsers you then have other issues.

Willy

aka Goldmember
Industry Insider
What version of Exploder? We don't even try to be cross compatible with older versions since they all have their issues and pretty much just suck. Best solution? An dif you try to make it compliant for older browsers you then have other issues.

Not sure which version; whatever came with Windows 7. I'm NOT a computer guy so I pay little attention to that kind of detail. I also generally use Chrome so really don't care too much about Explorer but it's what my wife uses on our home PC so that's where it shows up for me.

MattL

Booting up
Skier
Not sure which version; whatever came with Windows 7. I'm NOT a computer guy so I pay little attention to that kind of detail. I also generally use Chrome so really don't care too much about Explorer but it's what my wife uses on our home PC so that's where it shows up for me.

Sorry I didn't finish my thought on best solution....use Firefox or Chrome. You can download those for free using IE. ;)

Eagle93

Putting on skis
Skier
Agreed that Chrome or Firefox are usually much better options than IE. Although you will occasionally find a site that works better in IE.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Good going. The site looks great.

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
I just discovered the ski reviews, industry news, and all posts bar. It's hidden on that page that I have to say "I agree" to.
If I hadn't stopped to figure out how that page had been reconfigured, I'd have missed the ski review and industry news buttons.
I liked what I saw there. Are you planning on making those parts of this site easier to get to?

falcon_o

Getting on the lift
Skier
Another Congrats on a GREAT start and offering an excellent site.

The snow gods are applauding with a massive dump on your doorstep.

ENJOY !!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsor