• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Things to do in Cheyenne WY?

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Go find some minuteman silos? They are a little harder to find on Google maps with the landscape scarred by fracing pads.

Dropped pin
If you get very close to the silos you will receive a prize; free room and board from the US Government.

Seldomski

All words are made up
Skier
Go get a steak at the Little Bear Inn. Went there for dinner a few years ago during a work trip. Food was decent. Decor and location made it memorable.

Lots of good beef in that area.

Hope you get your car sorted so I can ski with you at Whitefish this week. I'm getting on a plane tomorrow...

TS
Fuller

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier
Go get a steak at the Little Bear Inn. Went there for dinner a few years ago during a work trip. Food was decent. Decor and location made it memorable.

Lots of good beef in that area.

Hope you get your car sorted so I can ski with you at Whitefish this week. I'm getting on a plane tomorrow...
My earliest possible ski day is now Thursday - and that's only if they can turn the car back over to me Monday afternoon.

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
If you get very close to the silos you will receive a prize; free room and board from the US Government.
Or dead. Ask me how I know.
Town & Country liquor store in Cheyenne/largest in the state.

TS
Fuller

Fuller

Semi Local
Skier
We went out a few hours ago to get some groceries and discovered that Albertson's doesn't sell beer!

I thought Wyoming was a Libertarian paradise but my Constitutional right to a six pack has been abridged...

Near Nyquist

At the edge of instability
Skier
We went out a few hours ago to get some groceries and discovered that Albertson's doesn't sell beer!

I thought Wyoming was a Libertarian paradise but my Constitutional right to a six pack has been abridged...
Hence the drive through liquor stores

Why The hell would a cowboy get outta his truck when the thirst hits

it’s a sensible way to sell booze

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
What's the big deal about Wyoming liquor store drive thru windows? You're gonna get some one way or another. Only difference is it's harder to browse the shelves from your truck seat. If I'm behind you in the drive up lane, you'd better know what you want when it's your turn.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
What's the big deal about Wyoming liquor store drive thru windows? You're gonna get some one way or another. Only difference is it's harder to browse the shelves from your truck seat. If I'm behind you in the drive up lane, you'd better know what you want when it's your turn.
Uh...pint of Old Harper... :ogbiggrin:

1673180093268.png

slowrider

Trencher
Skier
At one time in Wy history you could order a drink in the drive through with your liquor. That was 2001.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Try some of the Black Tooth beers from Sheridan. Their amber and brown are really good (a friend told me that :cool: )

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
There's a Sanford's downtown in Cheyenne - funky atmosphere, lots of interesting junk on the walls, good food. The one in Casper is pretty good too. If I were going out to eat, that's where I'd go in both towns.

They need to open one in Jackson. Give Bubba's a run for it's money.

Sponsor

Staff online