• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

STICKERS ARE IN!!!!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We WILL have stickers at the party next week!

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
I spotted the black Enforcers, replete with Pugski sticker being carried into the platinum lounge yesterday! It was definitely not Phil or I would have said something. Knowing your "specs" from posts, the guy carrying them (I couldn't see the other pair) was younger and taller. But he didn't look like he had been skiing either.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I spotted the black Enforcers, replete with Pugski sticker being carried into the platinum lounge yesterday! It was definitely not Phil or I would have said something. Knowing your "specs" from posts, the guy carrying them (I couldn't see the other pair) was younger and taller. But he didn't look like he had been skiing either.
Interesting. My 100mm Enforcers are in my garage and the 93mm ones are with the test team in Colorado. I don't know of another pair that would have a Pugski sticker....this is cool. I will be excited when we get to the point where there are more people I don't know with Pugski stickers than people I do know.

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
Interesting. My 100mm Enforcers are in my garage and the 93mm ones are with the test team in Colorado. I don't know of another pair that would have a Pugski sticker....this is cool. I will be excited when we get to the point where there are more people I don't know with Pugski stickers than people I do know.

Its entirely possible they weren't enforcers. They were black. ANd they did have a big fat Pug Ski sticker just in front of the binding. But it was a very fleeting glimpse, so I just assumed they were the enforcers. I was sitting on the bench right outside of the Platinum Lounge taking my boots off and looked up just in time to see a young (20-something) guy carry those and another pair of skis through the door. I think PugSki has gone viral :).

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Its entirely possible they weren't enforcers. They were black. ANd they did have a big fat Pug Ski sticker just in front of the binding. But it was a very fleeting glimpse, so I just assumed they were the enforcers. I was sitting on the bench right outside of the Platinum Lounge taking my boots off and looked up just in time to see a young (20-something) guy carry those and another pair of skis through the door. I think PugSki has gone viral :).
@Stephen ... Nordica Soul Riders. :hug: 20-something??? you have made a new friend. :beercheer:

Stephen

AKA Steven
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter

@skibob That was definitely me! :) say hi next time. :wave:

@Stephen ... Nordica Soul Riders. :hug: 20-something??? you have made a new friend. :beercheer:
Hey! I can totally pass as 20-something!! :D

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@skibob, will you be out over the next few days?

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
@skibob, will you be out over the next few days?
Unfortunately, no. Skiing elsewhere with friends this coming weekend. Then definitely taking a week off and hoping for the weather to turn. But I would like to pick up some stickers one of these days, and maybe try out one of your demo fleet. I've been holding out for a day that I am not skiing all day with my kids, but they've progressed a lot this year and are skiing more challenging stuff. And N* has great opportunities for me to ski something more challenging and merge with them down the trail somewhere. So in a few weeks I might find a good day to try something from the fleet.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Keep me posted on when you will be at Northstar.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Just dropped a couple stickers in the boot bag to remind me to tag Blue Knob next weekend..

Reactions: Ron

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
Hey, kickin' this up! Time to get your stickers and start plastering them on anything and everything (of course, never on anything or any where it would be a violation of law)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
14100315_10154299504800726_7784875979557311730_n.jpg

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Hey, kickin' this up! Time to get your stickers and start plastering them on anything and everything (of course, never on anything or any where it would be a violation of law)

Ha ha. Last day of the season at Squaw a small one landed on my rear car window. Origin is a mystery, @Philpug car was two cars
over but I'm sure he doesn't know about it. :eek:gcool
:D

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Ha ha. Last day of the season at Squaw a small one landed on my rear car window. Origin is a mystery, @Philpug car was two cars
over but I'm sure he doesn't know about it. :eek:gcool
:D
Could have been anyone.

sonnyc

Booting up
Skier
Are there any stickers left? I would love to have a square one for the truck's back window. It's too empty.

Sponsor

Staff online