• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
IMG_1400.JPG

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Finally took the time to clean the side of the roof box.

20161009_160429.jpg

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Annual Decorating of the Ullr Tree
13177.jpeg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Prickly Jr (with Ganong-autographed cap) adds to collection:

View attachment 14771

Great shot. Thanks for doing the deed on that side of the world.
Ganong is a really great guy. We bump into him from time to time and he always has a smile on his face.

Prickly Jones

Jetsetting Curmudgeon
Skier
Seb was upset with himself for trading his Peter Fill-autographed cap for a Ganong after Fill went on to win the downhill Cup last season, but I think Ganong has more staying power at this point.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Seb was upset with himself for trading his Peter Fill-autographed cap for a Ganong after Fill went on to win the downhill Cup last season, but I think Ganong has more staying power at this point.
Travis is pretty focused. I'm betting he has a future.

Prickly Jones

Jetsetting Curmudgeon
Skier
He definitely likes the course at Santa Cata, which is our best chance to see him.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Wait - what? I see slacking rafters! Completely bare of gear!

OMG quick, who's got spare retro gear, we'll need about 2 decades' worth at least. Time to put those lazy pieces of engineered termite bait to work!

Just saw this. Don't worry - the flat parts are covered in wooden boards, ancient skis, battered hockey sticks. This is the first time anyone's accused our house of not being cluttered enough!

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
By the by - the pugski sticker had gotten some water damage before I put it on the box, and it fluttered off pretty much immediately. How big of a SASE do I need to send to fit the big sticker? @Tricia @Philpug

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
By the by - the pugski sticker had gotten some water damage before I put it on the box, and it fluttered off pretty much immediately. How big of a SASE do I need to send to fit the big sticker? @Tricia @Philpug
No, we can get some out to you, shoot us over your address and we will get them in the mail ASAP, no SASE needed.

Sponsor

Staff online